Wednesday, July 24, 2013

L'Oreal Paris New Power Moisture Shampoo.

 
L'Oreal Paris Power Moisture Hydrating Shampoo
with up to 7x more moisture for Normal to Dry Hair.  
   Product:     

         On the back it says that it will, "Instantly provides a rush of moisture leaving hair soft and shiny and quenched over time." I agree that this makes my hair feel AMAZING! It makes my hair feel like I've just used a clarifying shampoo. So it also removes product build up. I think that it smells amazing. It smells really sweet. I give the product a 10/10 it works amazingly and smells terrific! 
     Packaging:
          The packaging is like most Shampoo it has a hinge that attaches the lid and the bottle which works fine but I wish that the hinge of the bottle was stronger because it has started to break off and the lid is going to fall off of it. I do prefer shampoos with a pump but it still works really well.  I give the packaging a 8/10 because the hinge is braking and because I prefer bottles with pumps it just makes it easier to get the product.    
    Price:      
My natural hair after using just the Shampoo.
My hair is kind of frizzy but I normally use conditioner
and products in it. 
         I bought the Shampoo at  Walmart for $5.97. I don't think it is expensive at all. You get 12.6 fl.oz- 375 mL. For a good product that works very well. I give the over all product a 9/10 because of the hinge on the bottle which can cause some trouble but the product is amazing. I recommend it.    
I will be doing a review on the Conditioner that goes with this Shampoo.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment