Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Revlon: PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

Revlon Photo Ready Airbrush foundation in 040 Natural Beige. 


  Product: 
            I don't like this foundation very much. I'm not a fan of the Mousse formulation with this product there are other brands with much better mousse formulations like Maybelline. When you apply it to the back of your hand it is a little air bubble. I don't like it very much because it feels really runny. It feels gross. It also sinks into my pores. The colouring for this is TERRIBLE! I put it on and I literally looked like an oompa loompa. -_- I did wear it all day just so I could see how long it lasted. I was covering my face all day. I felt like an orange teletubby or something. I felt ridiculous. It does last all day but It doesn't have great coverage. I was hoping the colour would fade out some but nope. I still looked terribly orange then it took forever to scrub off my face. It is very difficult to blend it out. It just smears all over your face. Just I hate it. The product gets a 1/10 because it did last all day. If it didn't look like I worked for Willy Wonka I might have liked it.
  Packaging:

            I don't like the packaging either. It isn't like a normal pump. If you try to use it like a normal one it gets everywhere all over the top of the foundation container. Even when you do hold it upside down to get it. The packaging gets a 3/10 because I like that the container is made of metal so if I drop it I'm not terrified that it will break like if it was made of glass or plastic.
  Price: 

out it still spears all over the top so it just looks messy.
          I bought this at Ulta for $14.00. I think this WAY too expensive. I didn't like it but I mean they have much better foundations that cost less. I don't understand why this is so expensive. The whole product I give a 3/10 because I like what the container is made out of and that it lasts all day.... If only I didn't look orange.... *sigh* I will not be repurchasing or continue using this.





No comments:

Post a Comment