Monday, July 8, 2013

NYC Kohl Brow/Eyeliner Pencil

Eyebrow/Eyeliner pencil in 922 dark brown.
I was going to sample it but it would not sharpen or stay sharpened long enough
for me to draw with it or take a picture. After 20 minutes of taking pictures of a
pencil I was annoyed.

 The way I "rate" this will be different by what it is used for because it is used for two different things.

 As an Eyeliner:
     
I honestly hated this as a eyeliner. I could never get it sharp enough to make a thin line on my eyelid. When I did it snapped off. It also smudged terribly, this might just be me though that eyeliners smudge on because I have REALLY oily eyelids so things crease easily and movie and just get ruined on my eyes unless it is waterproof or is just amazing. I hate it so much as an eyeliner. As an eyeliner I give this a 0/10 it didn't work for me at all it went everywhere and was really difficult for me to work with.
   As a Brow pencil:
     
It wasn't terrible as a brow pencil but like before it did smudge on me. I do have defined eyebrows not like tiny eyebrows but they aren't spread out so the whole not being able to sharpen it made a problem because it was so difficult to fill all the way in. The only thing I did like about it was it has PERFECT colours the colour selection is AMAZING. If they made it to where it didn't smudge easily and didn't break easily I would love it. But I don't. As a brow pencil I give it a 3/10 because I loved the colour it matched my eyebrows perfectly also I did look at the  other colours  and they are amazing and are perfect for all hair colours.
  Product in total:
 
    It as expensive at all it was $2.00. So I'm not too disappointed because I didn't waste much money, but I was still upset because I love N.Y.C but I feel like their products are either total hit or miss. No in between like, "Oh that's okay." It is either this is terrible or this is amazing. I give this a 1/10 because I like the colour everything else I hate and I am disappointed. I definitely won't be repurchasing this.




No comments:

Post a Comment