Monday, July 1, 2013

Maybelline Ultra Liner: WaterProof

This is the Maybelline Water Proof  Ultra Eyeliner  in 301 Black
Product: 
            The eyeliner is a very intense black. It works well and isn't too runny. It does smudge later through the day. Which I was disappointed about because that was the reason I got the Waterproof formula. It may not smudge on everyone but it does on me because I have very oily skin/eyelids. So waterproof anything is my best friend. So waterproof anything is my best friend. :)The product it's self reminds me allot of the Wet'n'Wild Mega Liner but the maybelline eyeliner smudges easier.  The product gets a 7/10 because I don't want to be worrying about it smudging all day.
Packaging:
            It comes in the same package as most liquid eyeliners, but it definitely has more product in it. I know it is still small but it is more than the Wet'n'Wild mega liner or the Almay Liquid Liner. The only thing I don't like about it is the applicator because it is very flimsy. I would definitely recommend it to someone who has had more practice with eyeliner, but if you are just starting out with liquid liner I would get something with a more precise applicator. So the packaging and applicator gets a 9/10.
 Price:  
             I bought this at Walmart for $5.97. It isn't expensive considering that most of the eyeliners cost that much and had less product. I do like the liner but it smudges and I have to worry about having Panda eyes everyday. I give this product a 6/10 and I won't be repurchasing it. 


Me wearing the winged out eyeliner.
It will stay like this for about 2 hours
then it starts to smudge.
























No comments:

Post a Comment