Saturday, July 6, 2013

Neutrogena: Pore Refining Toner


 Product:
       
On the back it says, "This effective alpha and beta hydroxy formula delivers visible results. First, it sweeps away dead surface skin and smoothes over rough, uneven patches. Then, it penetrates deep into pores to visibly reduce their appearance for cleaner-looking face. skin is left soft, smooth and refreshed." Now based on what it says it does make my skin feel smooth and refreshed but it burns my eyes. I don't put it on my eyes or near my eye but it is really strong and burns. It also doesn't really reduce pores. I have large pores it definitely cleans my pores but it doesn't reduce them. It is also a product and it works really well as a toner.  The product gets a 5/10 because it doesn't reduce pore size and that is the reason I wanted it but it does make my skin feel clean and refreshed and it tones your skin well.  
 Packaging: 
            The cleanser comes in a bottle with a pop off top. I prefer when liquids have a twist off top because it is easier to keep it closed. I noticed with liquid anything that if you pop a top on it. It will still spill because it comes out of the edge. The packaging for this doesn't really stand out... at all. It is just a white bottle with dull writing. When I normally look for products the ones that catch my eye are normally the ones I get. The only reason I got this one was because I was looking for something specifically for pore reduction. The packaging gets a 6/10 because it does hold a lot of product so you are getting plenty of it but it does spill out easily and it doesn't really catch your eye if you are looking through products.
    Price:
I bought this at walmart for $6.47. It isn't too expensive because you get a lot of product. But the product itself for pore reduction isn't very good as a toner it is amazing. I do like it for toning and for how it makes my skin feel but it doesn't do what it is named for. I give it in total a 5.5/10 I won't be repurchasing it. 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment