Friday, July 19, 2013

Revlon Colourstay Concealer

  



Product: 
          I really like this concealer. I find that it works amazing on covering up redness, discolouration, and under eye circles. I don't think this covers up blemishes very well only because it doesn't cover it for very long a good concealer for that would be the Hard Candy Glamouflage concealer. It also has a very good colour selection and blends into the skin well. It does apply on very thickly so you don't need much. It doesn't have any type of smell to it at all which is something I really like about it. The product gets a 9/10. I wish it would cover up blemishes better but it still works great!
  Packaging:
       
The packaging reminds me of lip gloss. It definitely makes life easier because the packaging doesn't get all dirty. I also like because of the small wand or applicator that you use holds the perfect amount of  concealer to cover small imperfections. I give the packaging a 10/10 because I
honestly can't find anything wrong with it.
  Price:

           I bought this concealer for $9.00 at Wal-mart. I don't think that is too much to pay because you don't need a lot of it and it works REALLY well. I also think it will last for a while. The whole product I give a 9/10 I really love it! I don't think it works well to cover up bigger blemishes but any kind of redness or discolouration it will definitely cover up and it lasts for a long time. I do recommend it and will be repurchasing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment